Tuesday, September 8, 2009

By popular demand

So here it is, our baby blog.  For all our friends and family without facebook you can now see all the too cute photos that I take with my iPhone.  And don't forget the videos I have made of her smiling and cooing.  I don't want any of you to continue to miss out.
Plus I have discovered that as a stay at home mom I have quite a bit of down time while my wonderful daughter takes a nap.  And since my knitting project is boring me and I don't have any good books to read right now (although I am taking suggestions of light reads) I might as well start a blog.
Here are some examples of the cute pictures you non-facebookers may have missed in the past month.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah. just baby, all the time! Thanks for putting this together, Sarah.

    ReplyDelete