Thursday, September 17, 2009

Stroller Strides

Today we went to this excercise class called stroller strides.
Basically Yemaya slept in her stroller while I run, walk, and do silly
things with one of those rubber bands. It was fun, and I meet a mom
who said she lived on a boat with her parents when she was three. She
said she remembers taking a water taxi to and from their boat anchored
near Santa Cruz.
I'm not sure that I really fit in with a lot of the moms who were
there though. The best way to describe them might be the "Sex and the
City" with babies crowd. I over heard two moms talking about how long
it has been since they shaved their legs and joking that it wasn't
long enough yet for them to fit in in Berkeley. I guess it is good
that I wore pants today!

1 comment:

  1. That's crazy because I was just thinking about shaving my legs. Small world.

    ReplyDelete